Finally I can join Famine 30 !!
But just can join the first day >.<
Cause they said need donation RM80 only can go the next day...
Hope that won't affect my mood =]
And the nicest things is can go with D !!
Haha xDD
Yesterday night chat many things with him...
And he also explain some things to me...
That moment I feel like is a boyfriend explaining to his girlfriend xP
Chat until very late only sleep >.<
I really hope that one day can get together with him...
He already inside my heart!
Guys, please pray for me, okay ? xD
LL,
Don know you still got see my blog or not,
Just want to tell you that,
You really change a lot,
But not good things >.<
Hope that one day u can has a time to chat with me...
Face to face..
You really change a lot,
But not good things >.<
Hope that one day u can has a time to chat with me...
Face to face..
I really treat you as my ji muii,
If not i don't mind how u had change...
I Love You <3

沒有留言:
張貼留言